Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!











Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas! I opened presents with the kiddos this morning and then they were off to their dad's for the day. Can't wait until they come home tomorrow and we can play with all of this new stuff! The first picture is right before they tore into all their gifts. The second is Austin with one of his many new guns he's gotten so far. He even got a cap gun from grandpa. Let me tell you...that makes a SWEET noise in the house. I couldn't say much though, I got him a drum. Speaking of gifts....that cute little tote was my gift from my BFF (aka BEST GIFT GIVER EVER!!). I love it, love it! It has pockets on the inside and everything. It also came with a matching coin purse. She got it from this Etsy shop: Blue Planet Creations. The other picture is of jars I made for gifts this year. The first batch turned out lots cuter, but I didn't manage to get pics. That's all for now! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: