Friday, July 27, 2007

CHA Photos





There is so much I could say about this trip, but I don't even know where to begin. It was really fun to meet all the girls I talk to online. The people in the Creative Imaginations booth and Creative Cafe booth were wonderful. I didn't take all that many pics. The first one is myself with Cheryl Mezetti. She was way cool as I imagined she would be and had the most awesome accent. The second is Melody Langworthy filling with pocket with buttons from the Creative Cafe display. What a hoot!
The third is my girlfriend Lydie displaying our confusion with the map of Chicago. Does she look like a tourist or what?? Hee, Hee! She clung to that thing for dear life, but in the end we ended up lost anyway. The last is me in taking a break outside the convention center. That's all for now. I'll post a couple more later. I'm off to work today!

5 comments:

Allison Davis said...

I had no idea you had a blog!!! You look so pretty w/ the flower in your hair!! Looks like you had a good time in Chicago!

Rebecca (CMK) said...

So cute!! Loved meeting you finally!

~ RebekahBoo said...

Girl, you are just too cute. Glad you made it back home safe and sound. As for being lost...well, you probably got to see some things you didn't plan on. LOL

Kate O'Brien said...

So cool you got to go to CHA! I lived in Chicago for 9 years, just moved last August, so I know how confusing it can be to find your way around. Hope you enjoyed the Windy City and CHA!

Holly said...

The pic of Lydie if hilarious!