I love that little owl. My daughter said it was her favorite sheet of Hambly. She always empties my DT box every month just in case there is something she thinks I might not need. I needed the owl. This is an altered Prima box. I've been saving it for something and I'm glad I did. I wish I had more of these. I really loved the flowers that came in these boxes and I used them all! Oh...my birthday is tomorrow...ha ha ha ha ha ha. Hope it feels like your birthday too, even if it isn't!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
My Hambly Box of Love
I love that little owl. My daughter said it was her favorite sheet of Hambly. She always empties my DT box every month just in case there is something she thinks I might not need. I needed the owl. This is an altered Prima box. I've been saving it for something and I'm glad I did. I wish I had more of these. I really loved the flowers that came in these boxes and I used them all! Oh...my birthday is tomorrow...ha ha ha ha ha ha. Hope it feels like your birthday too, even if it isn't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I'll make sure it feels like my birthday! hehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Old woman
This is adorable! Happy Birthday to you! {pretend I sang that really pretty ;-)}
This is adorable! Better get cracking on using up more flowers so you can make me a box! LOL!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ! Yay, birthdays!
THis project is amazing!!!
love it !!!!
Happy (belated) birthday !!!
Post a Comment