So it is my turn to do the DT Inspiration at CMK.. rub ons to decorate containers. Right up my alley, eh? I got this jar on clearance at Christmas and the rub ons are all Art Ware- house. Yummy stuff. I am becoming a bad blogger. Not too much to update about. I am trying to write a grant for one of my classes and it is sucking dry all my free time (and my poor brain). I'm pooped!
Monday, April 16, 2007
CMK Weekly DT Inspiration
So it is my turn to do the DT Inspiration at CMK.. rub ons to decorate containers. Right up my alley, eh? I got this jar on clearance at Christmas and the rub ons are all Art Ware- house. Yummy stuff. I am becoming a bad blogger. Not too much to update about. I am trying to write a grant for one of my classes and it is sucking dry all my free time (and my poor brain). I'm pooped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Once again....adorable
Yea, I have been missing all the updates!!
Post a Comment