Today is my mom's birthday!! I won't tell you how old she is except she is old enough to have a 31 year old...oh, and she had me when she was 23. :) I worked all day on finishing up projects and I even managed to take pictures of a few. I'm such a slacker when it comes to that.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Happy Birthday and other stuff....
Today is my mom's birthday!! I won't tell you how old she is except she is old enough to have a 31 year old...oh, and she had me when she was 23. :) I worked all day on finishing up projects and I even managed to take pictures of a few. I'm such a slacker when it comes to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree! It was an odd, very destructive, and very sad week for many. LR even had a student die in their sleep (junior in HS)
Love the little book you made!
Glad you're back! I love the book you made, now do you make them by scratch or is it already in the heart shape? I haven't done anything like this but would love to one of these days!
Joni
p.s. glad to hear you guys are safe from those dangerous storms
Sometimes I make them from scratch, but this book is a chipboard binder by Maya Road. Creative imaginations has a similar one. Really easy to decorate!
Post a Comment