So one of you really nice people pointed out that I don't always post all my work on my blog. No, I don't. I am kind of random about that. Sometimes I post at CMK, sometimes 2peas, and sometimes just here. My Product Spotlights for Art Warehouse I don't post here right away because I want people to check the Art Warehouse Blog. There are lots of other cool projects they can see at the same time and if I posted mine here you might miss out on that! Oh, and I have one up right now. An altered spaghetti jar for Easter! Here is a little Art Warehouse I haven't posted anywhere. The basket was my Product Spotlight for Feb., but I did the treat bag card and didn't post it..so, here it is. I'm off to my night class! Happy, Happy Monday!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Art Warehouse
So one of you really nice people pointed out that I don't always post all my work on my blog. No, I don't. I am kind of random about that. Sometimes I post at CMK, sometimes 2peas, and sometimes just here. My Product Spotlights for Art Warehouse I don't post here right away because I want people to check the Art Warehouse Blog. There are lots of other cool projects they can see at the same time and if I posted mine here you might miss out on that! Oh, and I have one up right now. An altered spaghetti jar for Easter! Here is a little Art Warehouse I haven't posted anywhere. The basket was my Product Spotlight for Feb., but I did the treat bag card and didn't post it..so, here it is. I'm off to my night class! Happy, Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment